Town Planning

Town Planning

When you establish a new business that requires a liquor licence, in most cases, you will require a planning permit issued from your local council before a liquor licence can be granted - we can assist. 

We often say that town planning is like registration on a car, and the driver's licence is like the liquor licence – you need both.

We provide advice, prepare and submit the planning permit applications and associated reports to ensure that the granting of a planning permit runs smoothly and without costly omissions.

This includes:

  • Traffic management
  • Car parking
  • Amenity action planning
  • Building surveyors

Our town planner Matt is trained, motivated, and approachable and can provide comprehensive cost effective solutions to meet your needs. Matt is a town planner who specialises in liquor licensing planning permits.

To discuss providing you with town planning advice please contact us.

Contact Us

If you have any questions or need advice about the legal side of alcohol licensing please email us or call 1800 547266

Email Us